W.E. Graham Community Service Society is currently seeking an Art Therapist to work at both Mt. Sentinel Secondary and Sequoia Learning Centre in Crescent Valley, BC one day a week.
This is a Part-Time contract position of 7 hrs/week. The position requires both one-to-one and group work.
Start date: October 14th, 2019
- Hold a diploma or degree in Art Therapy
- At least one year of post graduation experience
- Have experience facilitating groups
- Have liability insurance
- Willing to work 7 hours per week
- Knowledge of several therapeutic approaches
- Have professional mannerism, excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Have computer knowledge
- Two letters of reference that reflects clinical skills (letters from clinical supervisors, on-site or academic supervisors during an internship/practicum are accepted)
Please send your resume and cover letter as well as the two references as a part of your complete application. Applications can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org by September 25th, 2019 at 5pm.