The Youth Centre and Youth Van are currently closed, hoping to reopen during Fall 2021. Watch this space for more details.
In the meantime, check out the details of our upcoming DJ Workshop here.
The Slocan Valley Youth Centre is focused on providing local members of the youth with a fun, safe, and inclusive environment. Open Friday and Saturday evenings from 7 pm – 10 pm for ages 12-18 only. Please note that this age change took place Jan 1 2019.
The Youth Centre staff are always looking for new and exciting ways to keep youth engaged. Drop in this weekend to see what is new! Like and follow our FaceBook and Instagram pages to stay in touch and see what is happening for youth in your community.
Youth Centre Mission
- To provide a safe and welcoming environment for youth.
- To provide mentorship and a receptive ear to the problems and concerns of the young people we serve and to refer serious concerns to the administrators.
- To alleviate the isolation felt by many rural at risk youth.
- To be role models for youth in our communities.
- To provide qualified on site First Aid.
We would like to thank our generous partners, funders and donors for all their support. Information on the organisations that support W.E.G.C.S.S. can be found on Our Generous Funders. If you would like to support our programs please find out more at Support us.