WE Graham Community Service Society relies on its volunteers to keep many services running. We are very thankful for those long term volunteers who continue to work with us, as well as always appreciative of those who can spare some occasional time to help out with individual programs and services.
If you would like to volunteer please get in touch. Here are just a few of the ways you can help:
- Good with computers? Help out at the Learning Centre.
- Good with food? Volunteer for Food Bank or Seniors Luncheon.
- A driver? We often need things collected or delivered.
- Gardening? Food Bank Garden needs volunteers during the growing season.
- Any other skills you have to offer may also be useful.
Contact us on (250) 355- 2484 if you have something you can offer your community. Or you can email the office manager or individual staff members about specific programs and services and the help they may need.