Public Computer Access
The Learning Centre provides computer and internet access for the community free of charge. Computer use is available during our opening hours, with wifi internet access via your own device available at all times.
Printing Services: We also offer colour, and black and white printing, as well as photocopying, please see prices at the bottom of this page. If the Learning Centre is not open or printing facilities are out of order, printing and photocopying needs can be accommodated at the main office, however please be aware that the office is often busy and we may not be able to provide service immediately.
Printing fees at the Learning Office or the main office, can be paid by cash or e-transfer, we cannot accept card payment at this time.
Opening hours (as of Monday 28 August 2023)
Learning Centre Code of Conduct
The Learning Centre is a shared space for studying and working. We want to create a respectful and productive environment for all patrons. Please follow these guidelines:
- Primary Use: The Learning Centre is primarily for studying and working. Please be mindful of others and keep noise levels to a minimum.
- Computer Priority: Computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. However, priority will be given to patrons who are studying and working.
- Public Profile: Please work on the ‘Public’ profile on computers. We regularly wipe these accounts to keep your information private.
- Ask for Help: If you need help with anything, please do not hesitate to ask our staff members.
- Noise Level: Please speak quietly and keep noise levels to a minimum to avoid disturbing other patrons.
- No Eating or Drinking: Eating and drinking are not permitted at computers. Please use designated table for these activities.
- No Pets: Pets are not allowed in the Learning Centre, except for service animals.
- Clean Up: Please clean up after yourself and dispose of any trash in designated bins.
- 3D Printers and Laser Cutters: The 3D printers and laser cutters are operated by staff only. Please ask our staff members for assistance.
- Responsibility for Children: Adults in charge of young children are responsible for their children following these guidelines.
Please note patrons who do not follow these guidelines may be asked to leave the Learning Centre.
We would like to thank our generous partners, funders and donors for all their support.